I have been awarded Sunshine award by http://processingthelife.wordpress.com/ and http://doncharisma.org/. I cannot tell you how happy this makes me. So thank you to you both and to everyone else that takes time out to support my blog. It is this support that encourages me to continue my passion that I have acquired of writing about my experiences. I am truly honoured and I accept my awards with relish.
Rules for the award are:
1. Use the Sunshine Award logo in the post.
2. Link to whoever nominated you.
3. Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4. Nominate ten fellow bloggers, “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
5. Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award
10 pieces of information:
1. I am finally departing the UK on 27th January 2014 for 2 sunny weeks in the shores of Sri Lanka, before finally landing home again in Thailand on 10th February to start a new chapter in my life.
2. My favourite food to eat is Indian and pizza.
3. I have a secret passion for Bollywood.
4. One of my heroes is David Attenborough.
5. I love running to keep fit.
6. I wish I didn’t love wine so much.
7. I just graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Honours) 2.1 degree.
8. I love all things nature.
9. The older I get the more I want to learn about the world.
10. My parents are the most wonderful people I know.
The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it. I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10 up to you:)
Why I am accepting the Inner Peace Award:
The reason I accepting this award is because http://doncharisma.org/ offered this to me and I am so very thankful. I have only recently begun to share my life with others through the medium of writing, and gestures like this award make me feel confident and eager to carry on. I have had awards in the past through things I have done in my working life but this type of award makes it all the more special because it relates to my own personal endeavours and passions.
I hope that by sharing my own life and experiences that I might give some positivity and inspiration to others to do the same. Thank you to everyone for the support you have given me thus far.
My 10 nominations for the Sunshine and Inner Peace awards are:
You all positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
I hope everyone accepts the award 🙂